Knee Replacement Companies What Can A New Trauma Do To A Knee With Osteoarthritis?

What can a new trauma do to a knee with osteoarthritis? - knee replacement companies

I had an ACL repair my knee for many years. I had a full recovery and no problems there. In January, I was undercut by a car while walking my dog. The car struck the same knee. Since I had problems with mobility and pain servers. After an MRI I was told I have bad arthritis, I do not even know that you had. MRI was performed approximately 3 months after the car to beat me. My doctor says that he now needs a total knee replacement, because the car hit me. The insurance company said that the need for knee replacement for osteoarthritis, the car hits me. My question is, what damage could be done to change the knee gives me much pain and mobility problems? How can I prove that even if he arthritis () above me, that is an operation straight out of the car hits me? This would add further injury, to knee osteoarthritis?

0 comments:

Post a Comment