Countrywide Insurance Services Mortgage Refi Guy Won't Call Me Back After Approving Me?

Mortgage refi guy won't call me back after approving me? - countrywide insurance services

I have a MTGE first with Countrywide and to refi bazillionth them to understand. I spoke with a man in his office in Richardson, TX all my information and faxed me through all my income and insurance documents. He recalled later that ngiht tell me I'm approved for a bigger package, but it must pay a tax amounting to $ 300 on my credit card for evaluation. That was strange, but that's no problem. Now it is more than a week, and I have not heard from him or expert. Client Call Countrywide: my account record shows that I work with him, but apparently not available on all orders. Lady Cust svc mgr had your manager and told him that I should know, or MGR lending rate Monday. I'm angry - My arm is raised in April and want to get it done this befor. I could deny it? And would these people a fair chance to wrap my consent required or to another?

1 comments:

Fearless Leader said...

We are not responsible for the initial assessment - that Countrywide is in lock mode to them. Good luck, your money. Dump him and contact a lender in a fair and honest. Tip: Julie http://www.primelendingonline.com

Good luck.

Post a Comment