Celebrities Small Noses Is Anyone Else Here Sick Of All The Celebrity Nose And Lip Jobs?

Is anyone else here sick of all the celebrity nose and lip jobs? - celebrities small noses

I get where you can see a mile away. The nose is very small and the lips are too big, oh God, not to mention the clubs that have their breasts watermelon. Somehow, a small nose makes the upper lip is too large, even with injections of collagen. Freaks who to do anything but look in the mirror every day.

Give me a star if you are sick, how these people even girls, the appreciation of the self and the face of what has to distort beautiful.

2 comments:

αlíєn tσ lσvє♡ said...

Yes, I am, they would all die anyway, why waste money to the garbage that other things as you can ruin ur face and look like and What is it wrong to buy with all the natural beauty

blp said...

I agree! my self-esteem has been repeatedly beaten. I'm pretty sure what my appearance and the media reinforces bloodsuckers reminded me and my sins.

Post a Comment